LBG has conducted an annual survey for the past two years on trends, innovations and what the future holds for CCI. Last year, headlines from Australia and New Zealand revealed:
- Budgets and flagship partnerships remain strong
- Workplace giving continues to be a priority
- Impact measurement is important but not well resourced
- Public disclosure is on the decrease
- Corporate volunteering is a real opportunity for business
- Community partners feel the impacts of cuts to foreign aid
- A desire to align with government
Challenges CCI practitioners faced included leadership buy-in; stakeholder communications; overall impact; innovation and presenting a business case for investment in CCI. Respondents indicated that impact measurement and telling their story of CCI investments were the areas they would most likely need help with into the future.
Now in its third year, we have extended the survey to a global audience, inviting participants to share their insights to provide depth of analysis on the state of CCI and inform LBG figures and trends from its members. The 2018 findings will be unveiled at the forthcoming LBG Annual Conferences in London and Melbourne on October 17th and November 20th respectively.
To take part in this short survey, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/StateofCCI2018
To register for the LBG Annual Conferences:
London (members only): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lbg-annual-conference-2018-tickets-44674030227
Source: CC News Feed